Quickly and Safely Sanitise Surfaces With Our Portable Hand Held Sprayer, Featuring Nano Spray Technology
Price Shown Includes VAT
Starter Kit: Safe Space Hand Held Electronic Cleaning and Sanitising Nano Sprayer, With USB-C Fast Charger, including Tub Of 200 Combined Disinfectant Cleaner Tablets
There Starter Kit offers a combined Saving Over 25%! on the normal individual list prices.
Watch it in Action
Hand Held Electronic Cleaning and Sanitising Nano Sprayer
Clean or Sanitise your home, workspace or vehicle in a more effective and efficient way with the Safe Space Hand Held Electronic Cleaning And Sanitising Nano Sprayer.
If you don't like toxic contents associated with some sanitiser aerosols, then this is the solution for you!
This hand held Nano sprayer enables the quick & effective delivery of a multitude of less toxic and eco friendly cleaning or sanitising agents, including our Hospital Grade Peritab - Colour Activated Combined Disinfectant Cleaner Tablet - Tub of 200 3g Tablets
- Nano spray technology helps deliver a fine and even coating on surfaces
- Up to 2m effective range
- Compact but powerful design
- Blue Light Technology LED torch to aid visual cleaning and sanitising efforts
- Up to 70 minute battery life
- USB-C Charging cable for Fast charging
- Quick re-fill 200ml solution bottle
- Suitable for all cleaning and sanitising solutions
1 x Hand Held Electronic Nano Sprayer
1 x 200ml Solution Bottle
1 x USB-C Charging Cable
1 x Instruction Leaflet
PERITAB - COLOUR ACTIVATED COMBINED DISINFECTANT CLEANER TABLET - TUB OF 200 3G TABLETS
Colour Activated All-round sanitiser kills all known Microorganisms, Bacteria, Spores, Mould, Fungi, Yeast & Biofilms
Supplied to the NHS, this combined Disinfectant cleaner has the highest efficacy rate - 99.99998% or Log Kill 7.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Clean and disinfect in one operation
- Can be used on most surfaces and materials
- Use in fogging machines, pump sprays, trigger spray bottles, mop buckets, etc
- Wipe down high traffic touch points, including light switches, tables, door handles, etc
- Can be used on carpets and soft furnishings - pet bedding, sofas, mattresses, duvets, cushions, pillows, curtains etc (always pre-test first somewhere inconspicuous, on fabrics or delicate surfaces prior to first clean, to ensure no adverse reactions)
- Biodegradable - Can be disposed of safely in the mains system or in to Septic tanks after 24hrs (see below)
- EN 1276
- EN 1650
- EN 13623
- EN 13624
- EN 14204
- EN 14476
- EN 14675
HOW TO USE:
For general sanitising in the current climate, the recommended PPM is 500 = 1 tablet in 1 litre of water.
Pour 1 litre of warm tap water in to a mixing jug (around 40 degrees Celsius is ideal - hot water helps the tablet dissolve quicker and also aids the disinfection process).
The water will turn purple as the tablet dissolves. This indicates that the tablet is dissolving and not quite ready to use.
Once the tablet dissolves (around 5 minutes), the mixture will fade from purple to pink. This means that the solution is ready to use.
The active ingredients in the solution remains active for 24-30hrs, after which time the solution will lose its smell, and be completely water looking, with no colour present.
At this point, the solution can be safely disposed of into the mains system, or in to Septic tanks without causing any issues.
TABLET REMAINS ACTIVE FOR 24-30 HOURS
Once mixed with water, Peritab remains active between 24-30 hours, after which the compounds break down into water, carbon dioxide and oxygen, making it completely bio-degradable and environmentally friendly.
WHAT IS A LOG KILL?
Most other common household cleaners and sanitisers claim to kill 99% or 99.9% of germs.
To put kill rates into context, imagine 1 million bacteria on a bench top surface:
- A 99% reduction may leave 10,000 bacteria still present.
- A 99.9% reduction may still leave 1000 bacteria present
- A 99.99999% reduction reduces the risk of a bacteria being left to almost zero!
Up to 200 Litres of disinfectant per Tub! - Less than 50p for 1 Litre of highly effective disinfectant cleaner.
- Fast dissolving
- Simple to use
- Leaves minimal surface residue
- Slightly Perfumed
- Colour activation system
- Provides long term efficacy - up to 30 hours from the time of preparation
For more information and to see how the tablet dissolves, please read our FAQ section.
Supplied with Safety Data Sheet and Dilution Guides (sent electronically) - Please enter an email during the check out process, in order to receive your electronic guide.