Stop and Eliminate All Germs, Bacteria & Viruses And Make Your Vehicle Smell As Good As New!
Price Shown Includes VAT
X-Mist Atmospheric Vehicle Sanitiser & Deodoriser - 150ml
Fully tested to EN 1276, EN 1650, EN 14476
Kills all Germs, Helps Eliminate Viruses, Bacteria, Mould, Yeasts & Fungi.
Use inside any vehicle for all surfaces including upholstery
Destroys persistent smells such as nicotine, pets and food
Eliminates bacteria, viruses and mould hiding in air conditioning systems
Leaves no residue
Kills up to 99.9998% - The Highest industry standard -Remains active for up to 7 days after use
Made in the U.K.
Lingering bad smells inside of vehicles can be very off-putting and make them an unpleasant environment to be in.
Smoke is especially difficult because it penetrates upholstery, carpet, hard surfaces and infiltrates the air circulation system.
There’s also bacteria and germs that multiply within dormant air conditioning units that can cause bad smells.
X-Mist Vehicle Sanitiser & Deodoriser is a highly effective, disinfecting mist that kills bad smells and destroys bacteria that may be present in your vehicle with minimal effort
With just the push of a button, X-Mist will release a fine mist of disinfectant that will fill the cabin of the vehicle, sanitising and deodorising both the air-con system and the interior at the same time, in under 20 minutes!
X-Mist is a highly effective, powerful broad-spectrum germicide. The product range is the most powerful airborne and all-surface sanitiser on the market today!
Directions for use:
One can can will treat one average sized vehicle interior 3m x 3m x 3m
Larger vehicles/spaces may require additional cans to be used at the same time. (See our X-Mist Room Cans for larger spaces)
Spaces may require additional cleaning first, particularly in relation to odour removal (see 2. above)
- Read the instructions on the can carefully
- Prepare the space by cleaning and removing anything that may cause odours (waste food, soiled fabrics, ash trays, etc)
- Remove pets and people from the space
- Place the can on the floor on a clean cloth or small towel (in case of overspray), in the centre of the space
- Close all external windows and door
- Open any drawers, compartments that you wish to be included in the treatment
- Switch on the Air-con system ans set to "Re-circulate"
- Press and lock the total release valve button on the can
- Leave the space immediately, closing the door behind you
- Wait at least 15 minutes before returning in to the vehicle and air out if necessary (open external windows or doors)