Stop and Eliminate all Germs, Bacteria, Mould, Yeast, Fungi & Viruses!
Price Shown Includes VAT
Twin Pack (x2): X-Mist Atmospheric Room Sanitiser & Deodoriser - 250ml
Fully Tested to EN 1276, EN 1650 & EN 14476
Kills all Germs, Helps Eliminate Viruses, Bacteria, Mould, Yeasts & Fungi.
Kills up to 99.9999% - The Highest industry standard
Leaves no residue
Made in the U.K.
X-Mist is an ideal solution to ensure your entire room is sanitised completely.
The X-Mist canister dispenses a fine mist that fills a space completely, from ceiling to floor.
The fog fills any enclosed space, eliminating germs, bacteria and other harmful micro-organisms upon contact.
The medical-grade contact disinfectant destroys 99.9999% (Log Kill 6).
In addition, X-Mist prevents mould, yeast and fungus growth.
X-Mist cans allow you to quickly and easily sanitise any enclosed space with just the push of a button.
Simply place the can on the floor, in the centre of a room, press the button to start the process and then leave the room, ensuring all doors and windows are closed. After 1hr, the process is complete and your room or space is sanitised & deodorised. It's that simple!
X-Mist is a highly effective, powerful broad-spectrum germicide. The product range is the most powerful airborne and all-surface sanitiser on the market today!
Directions for use:
- Read the instructions on the can carefully
- Prepare the space by cleaning and removing anything that may cause odours (waste food, soiled fabrics, ash trays, etc)
- Remove pets and people from the space
- Place the can on the floor on a clean cloth or small towel (in case of overspray), in the centre of the space
- Close all external windows and door
- Open any drawers/cupboards that you wish to be included in the treatment
- Press and lock the total release valve button on the can
- Leave the space immediately, closing the door behind you
- Wait at least one hour before returning in to the space and air out if necessary (open external windows or doors)
- One can can will treat one average sized space 5m x 5m x3m
- Larger spaces may require additional cans to be used at the same time.
- Spaces may require additional cleaning first, particularly in relation to odour removal (see 2. above)